Mohammad Ali Taheri, and a history of his efforts
Getting to know the founder,
Mohammad Ali Taheri is a spiritual teacher, theorist, innovationist and the founder of Erfan-e-Halgheh spiritual group. He is also the founder of Cosmointel Research Center for Consciousness Fields Studies. You can learn more about his life, challenges and achievements in 7 chapters:
Chapter 1: Biography
Part 1: Before introducing the foundations of the Cosmic Consciousness Network
- Mohammad Ali Taheri was born in March 21, 1956 in Kermanshah, Iran.
- In 1976, he participated in the first National Exhibition of Youth Innovators and Inventors by designing and making remote controlled airplane which merely needed fuel for take-off and landing, as well as several scheme of aircraft including the world’s first vertical take-off and landing (VTOL) aircraft and won the first prize of the competition in technology and inventions.
- In 1978, he participated in the same exhibition by presenting a single flyer plane, some more aircraft schemes and his “Dictionary of Aviation Technical Terms”. For the second time, he won the first prize of the competition in technology.
Part 2: Initiation of the realm of foundation of Cosmic Consciousness Network (October 1978)
- During this period, he was trying to understand the universe and the mystery of existence.
- In addition to designing aircraft and doing research in mathematics, he was studying the stars and cosmology by making handmade telescopes.
- Over time, he became more and more astonished at the formation of the universe. This continued until October 1978 when a new incidence occurred in his life.
- He faced an inner evolution; thereupon, a window from another world which he called it the world of enthusiasm and love was opened to him .
- Consequently, he perceived the fact that science is not the only way to discover the mystery of the universe, and there is another way.
- With passion, virtue, enthusiasm and astonishment, through the path of love and with enlightenment and intuition, one can obtain knowledge of the universe.
- He believed that entering into the world of spirituality and finding the answers to unanswered questions did not reduce his enthusiasm for perceiving the universe, and just changed its from. Since then, he continued his investigations in both science and spirituality tirelessly.
- However, his spiritual impression and thoughts were not intelligible for others, but the results and application of those researches were amazing for them.
- After visiting many European counties and Japan, he finally stopped in Ankara, Turkey and studied at Middle East Technical University (METU) for a while.
- The remarkable point is that according to his experience and interest he was expected to continue his studying in aircraft industry and mechanical engineering, but he chose environmental engineering as his study field.
- The reason for this choice was that he was trying to discover the macrocosm by creating telescopes before; while, this time he found a great opportunity to search in microcosm and to find the answers to his countless questions.
- After going back to his country, he founded an engineering and design private company.
- He began to work as a creative and skilled CEO, designed and made several machines for industrial use such as mushroom production factory, wheat flour, poultry foods and so on.
- During this period,for the first time in the country, he designed and produced some machines that could transport wheat flour and the poultry foods from store pit, weigh and pack them automatically. Manufacturing, sale and installation cost of this device was much cheaper than the imported ones.
- In this period, after the daily works and along with managing his engineering company, he was investigating spirituality and it resulted in founding a spiritual path called Interuniversal Mysticism (Persian: Erfan-e-Keyhani) or Halqeh Mysticism and two complementary medicines of Faradarmani and Psymentology.
Part 3: Introducing Cosmic Consciousness Network
- Taheri represented the results of his spiritual investigations to public in 2000s and in summer of 2006 he founded an institute called Interuniversal Mysticism Institute of Art and Culture (Halqeh) to teach Interuniversal Mysticism and two complementary medicines of Faradarmani and Psymentology.
- Many people, especially university students, physicians and psychologists, showed interest in these courses and welcomed it unexpectedly.
- Soon, small classes changed into crowded ones with over 500 students in each class and considered by government-based organizations.
- After a while, the institute expanded and registered as “Center of Interuniversal Mysticism” in National Youth Organization of Presidential Institution.
- According to his own demand, all his training courses were recorded in audio-visual form and in addition, the subjects of the courses were published as different books with official license obtained from the Iranian government.
- These courses expanded to highly credited universities of Iran such as University of Tehran with Fara-Pezeshki courses in which hundreds of Medical doctors, psychiatrist and psychologist participated. The total participant for these short courses was over 3500 person who received certification from Tehran University.
- Moreover, in 2009, his Psymentology short courses were held in Iran Medical School with over 1100 students in each class. It should be noted that the subject of Psymentology is the study of the human mind, psyche and the related problems in order to heal those disorders. In this therapeutic method, medications or psychotherapy techniques are not used and the healing happens by the inner revolution of the individual.
- In parallel with the training classes, researches were carried out on complementary medicine and his theoretical concepts in and out of Iran. All these researches leading to valuable achievements and results were conducted in credited research institutions.
Chapter 2: History of Publications
- “Erfan-e-Keyhani [Halqeh]” (Interuniversal Mysticism) in which has been republished 7 times; each time with a circulation of 5,000-10,000 copies.
- Human From Another Outlook” republished 9 times; with a circulation of 10,000 copies in Iran each time, and also in Lebanon by This book focuses on presenting the basis of the complementary medicine of “Faradarmani” and is translated and published in English [In two different versions] two times an Arabic copy of it is available. Russian, French and German translations are in progress.
- “The Human Worldview” which has recently been published and the English, Arabic and Russian translations are in-press.
- Alongside the publication of books, some reports and research papers of complementary medicines of “Faradarmani” and “Psymentology” have also been published in Farsi and English via seven special issues of “Holistic Medicine” and “The Science of Medicine” Journals, which provide a primary introduction to the functions of “Faradarmani” and “Psymentology”. The first three volumes of these publications are allocated to the Case Reports about the effect of Faradarmani on different kinds of diseases and different body organs, and such presented reports are only selected samples from the vast reported results. The forth publication is a clinical trial about “Faradarmani effect on Bronchiectasic patients who are candidates for lung transplant” which was performed in Masih Daneshvari Hospital in 2009-2010.
- The fifth publication is allocated to the Faradarmani effect on “Infertility” which is again presented as selected samples from the numerous cases.
- The sixth publication studies the Faradarmani effect on Cell proliferation in Laboratory conditions [in vitro] in one chapter and Faradarmani effect on plants in another chapter.
- The seventh publication was the first specialized Psymentology [‘Psyche’ + ‘Mental’ +Logy] supplement and studies the effect of Psymentology on behavioral disorders.
In addition to the above-mentioned publications, the Interuniversal Mysticism foundation has presented three other publications on the concepts of Ideology and insights:
- “Anthology of Articles” is a publication in the periodical “The Culture of Education” which includes published articles of Mohammad Ali Taheri through Iran’s national publications during 2009.
- “Human Worldview”, April 2010 published in the monthly journal of “Rah-e-Kamal (The way to human spiritual growth)”.
“Erfan [Mysticism] from another Outlook” June 2010, is a paper published in the monthly journal of “Rah-e-Kamal (The way to human spiritual growth)”.
Chapter 3: History of Research Projects
- A research entitled “The Study of Faradarmani Effect on the Course of “Asthma Treatment” presented as a thesis for a Medical Degree Doctorate at Shahed University, defended in summer of 2009 (Registration number P 389/77).
- A research project entitled “The effect of Faradarmani on pain relief in patients who had surgical operation” at the surgery ward of Tehran Imam Khomeini Hospital in 2008. The results indicated the general satisfaction of 110 patients of this ward and the decrease of Morphine demand in 70% of the patients.
- research project entitled “The effect of Faradarmani on “Bronchiectasic” patients who are candidates for lung transplant” performed at Masih Daneshvari Hospital in 2009-2010. The outstanding results achieved and the statement of the director of the transplantation ward along with some recovery reports of patients who took part in this project were published in the fourth specialized Faradarmani special issue by “Holistic Medicine” and “The Science of Medicine” Journals.
- The project of “Faradarmani effect on the proliferation of skin tissue primary cell culture” in Laboratory conditions (in vitro) in “Iran National Centre of Genetic and Bioresources Bank” was performed in The results indicate the positive effect of Faradarmani on cells proliferation of the tissue under the experiment, and take in to account the application of this treatment method in human and animal skin repair.
- Medical research projects evaluating the effect of Faradarmani on: patients who undertake Dialysis, respiratory complications in patients who are affected by chemical weapons in war, type 1 and 2 Diabetes, fatty liver, Hypothyroidism and Hyperthyroidism, Asthma, MS, Essential Hypertension, Pulmonary Fibrosis, COPD, PPH, AIDS and several other cases.
- Psychology and Psychiatry research projects of “Study the Effect of Psymentology” on: patients with positive symptoms of Schizophrenia in selected hospitals of Tehran in 2010, symptoms of primary depression, symptoms of social phobia, symptoms of hyperactivity disorder ADHD in city of Karaj clinics in 2010, symptoms of hyperactivity disorder ADHD in male students of city of Karaj in 2010 and several other cases.
Chapter 4: History of Scientific and Academic Bases of “Faradarmani” and “Psymentology”
Upon signing an agreement for scientific cooperation with “The office of open educations in Tehran University”, “Iran University of Medical Sciences”, “University of Traditional Medicine of Armenia” and “The International Academy of Eco-Energy of Azerbaijan Republic”; and holding Faradarmani and Psymentology courses in these centers, certificates have been awarded to the participants. Such courses are examples of delivery of such treatment methods in scientific and academic centers:
A. Signing a contract for scientific cooperation for delivery of Faradarmani and Psymentology complementary medical courses in the center of open educations of Tehran University (according to an official agreement) and issuing participation certificates to the pupils.
B. Signing a contract for research, scientific and educational cooperation with The University of Medical Sciences and Tehran Health and Treatment Services (previously known as ‘Iran’ University) and issuing certificates for taking part in open education of these complementary medical courses and awarding Master of Faradarmani Certificates from this university.
C. A contract signed between Interuniversal Mysticism (Halqeh) Institute and the University Of Complementary Medicine Of After three years of continual studies in this university, which is a member of the European Union, these two subjects were recognized as Iranian complementary medicine. Currently, this university has established faculties for these subjects and has begun educational and research activities, and also issuing certificates, registering students and issuing degrees in this field.
D. In an agreement between Interuniversal Mysticism (Halqeh) Institute and the International Eco-energy Academy of Azerbaijan, a contract was signed with the Scientific Manufacturing Association (Gunesh) with the aim of more cooperation in research in the complementary and alternative treatment methods of Faradarmani and Psymentology. According to the scope of this contract, both parties agreed to have extensive research cooperation, which will lead to issuing educational degrees in various stages and up to PhD.
Chapter 5: The Science Related Theoretical Concepts of Mohammad Ali Taheri
Mohammad Ali Taheri has offered novel theoretical concepts in the past three decades of research in various fields, which have proved useful to researchers all across the world. Some of his theoretical concepts include:
- Interuniversalism (the basis of his theories on insight, treatment and science).
- “Consciousness Bond” or the “Consciousness Bond of the Parts” (the basis of Iranian complementary treatment methods of “Faradarmani” and “Psymentology”).
- Consciousness Fields.
- Consciousness Fields Behavior.
- Consciousness Immunity.
- Consciousness Pollution.
- Disproving the role of genetics in incurability.
- Brain Function.
- Consciousness Illnesses.
- Consciousness Copy.
- Consciousness Metastasis.
- Vital Force Sub-DNA Reactors.
- Information Transfer.
- Cosmic Internet, Switching and Recovery.
- Faradarmani and consciousness repair in the body’s software, which based on the clinical research, there are some evidence.
- Consciousness coherence and its effect on organ transplant acceptance.
- Non-organic Viruses as agents of mental and psychological illnesses.
- Psymentology or holistic mind-psychology with an Interuniversal viewpoint, which is a complementary medicine for treatment of mental and psychological illnesses.
- Adjacent Worlds.
- Cosmic Harmony and defining illnesses that arise from disharmony.
- Body Harmony and defining illnesses that arise from disharmony.
- Secondary Nervous System.
- Parallel, Identical and Non-Identical Universes.
- Zehni (Mind) and Fara-zehni (Meta-Mind) Receptors.
- Distinguishing between IQ (intelligence quotient), MQ, and WQ (wisdom quotient) and defining the core of intelligence, logic and memory.
- Consciousness and Anti-Consciousness, Axis of Existence and identifying it through reverse playback of the voice.
- Ion and Electron Exchange in the human body.
- The body of the Collective Soul and the positive effects in the Collective Soul.
- Addiction and Rehabilitation.
- Behavioral pathology and practical methods of solving classical family and social issues.
- Mono-form universe.
Chapter 6: Honorable Science Degrees
- After three years of research on Iranian complementary and alternative medicine (Faradarmani and Psymentology), the University of Traditional Medicine of Armenia has conferred an honorary doctorate degree in the field of complementary medicine to the founder of these subjects Mohammad Ali Taheri (20/10/2010).
- In an unprecedented move, the International Eco-energy Academy of the Republic of Azerbaijan has conferred upon the founder of Iranian complementary medicine (Faradarmani and Psymentology) two Honorary PhD Degrees in Complementary and Alternative Medicine and Mysticism in two consecutive years (2009 and 2010, respectively). He is the first person in the world to receive honorary degrees from this university in two consecutive years.
- The Royal Palace of the capital of the European Union (Brussels, Belgium) and the Mayor of Brussels awarded medal of scientific research and the degree of “OFFICER” to Mohammad Ali Taheri, for founding the Iranian complementary and alternative medicines, Faradarmani and Psymentology. (It is noted that the degree of OFFICER is ranked higher than the degree of KNIGHT at the Royal Palace of the European Union capital).
- The Romanian Delegation of Education and Research awarded the gold medal, the special prize, and a cup to Mohammad Ali Taheri for founding Iranian complementary and alternative medicines, Faradarmani and Psymentology.
- The Patent Office of Inventions and Innovative Research of the Russian Federation for the founding of the Iranian complementary and alternative medicines, Faradarmani and Psymentology, awarded the gold medal, the special prize, and a cup to Mohammad Ali Taheri.
- The International Trade Fair of Brussels Innova (Belgium) for the founding of the Iranian complementary and alternative medicines, Faradarmani and Psymentology, awarded the gold medal, the special prize, and a cup to Mohammad Ali Taheri.
- “Moscow’s International Medical Forum” award for new educational methods in the field of medicine.
- “Moscow’s International Medical Forum” award for founding Iranian complementary and alternative medicine, Faradarmani.
- “Moscow’s International Medical Forum” award for founding Iranian complementary and alternative medicine, Psymentology.
- The gold medal of the International Cyber Genius Inventor Fair of South Korea (CIGIF-2010) was awarded to Mohammad Ali Taheri for founding Iranian complementary medicine, Faradarmani.
- The gold medal of the International Cyber Genius Inventor Fair of South Korea (CIGIF-2010) was awarded to Mohammad Ali Taheri for founding Iranian complementary medicine, Psymentology.
- The Academy of Cyber Genius Inventor Fair of South Korea for founding two Iranian complementary and alternative medicines, Faradarmani and Psymentology, presented the Edison grand cup award to Mohammad Ali Taheri.
- The grand cup award was presented to Mohammad Ali Taheri by the AIA (Asia Innovation Association) for founding two Iranian complementary and alternative medicines, Faradarmani and Psymentology.
- Two Special Prizes from CIGIF 2010 & AIA (Asia Invention Association) with two Gold Medals to two complementary medicines of “Faradarmani” and “Psymentology” by Mohammad Ali Taheri.
- Awards were presented by the European exhibition of creativity and innovation (Euro Invent 2011) of Romania, held by Gheorghe Asachi Technical University, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University and FIR: Gold medal of Euro Invent 2011 for founding Faradarmani and Psymentology; special award of inventors (FIR) for founding Faradarmani and Psymentology; special diploma and scientific order of Leonardo Da Vinci for the promotion of creativity in treatment.
Chapter 7: 10 Years Break
- In 2010, Taheri’s classes were welcomed and held in accredited universities such as Tehran University and Iran University of Medical Sciences and other prestigious educational centers.
- The Iranian state media broadcast the news of Taheri’s prizes from foreign research centers and universities and called it a valuable achievement for the country.
- On the other hand, the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) decided, for an unknown reason, to stop Taheri at any cost. On the pretext that the classes of Taheri were crowded and for security reasons, IRGC closed the classes temporarily, followed by arresting Taheri and closing the classes completely.
- Hence, the IRGC’s intelligence agency arrested him in 2010 on a charge of acting against his country’s security and released him on bail after 67 days of solitary confinement in Section 2-a of Evin Prison (Detention Center of the IRGC, Intelligence Agency).
- He was arrested again in May 2011 based on the false accusations of apostasy, Moharebeh with God, blasphemy, spreading corruption on earth, and he was transferred to the same solitary ward.
- In April 2019, he was released after almost eight years of his last arrest.